maandag 12 november 2012

RAW MATERIALS












































I had a great weekend! Saturday I went to the city for some inspiration. RAW MATERIALS (www.rawmaterials.nl)impressed me; what a beautiful store! The products they sell are weathered, used, recycled or simply old. Each product has its own story. I'm a huge fan of their metal (folding)chairs and stool. All match my personal interior taste. Their industrial furniture combined with great design produces a mixture of vintage and modern, making your interior sensational and unpredictable. I bought my mother a birthday present from the store OPTIONS
(www.optionsamsterdam.com): a paper birdhouse you can colorize and a very cool metal owl of one of my favourite brands: House Doctor. Hope you had also a nice weekend!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten